Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby girl is 3 months!

Reese is growing so fast! I am falling more and more in love with her each and everyday. Everything is going way, breastfeeding and pumping is still going well. My supply is still in the excess and I am running out of room in the deep freezer lol. I go to weekly breastfeeding support group meeting now. It's nice to be surrounded by other women that breastfeed/pump etc. As far as sleep, this little girl sleeps  like a teenager! She goes to bed for the night at 9:30pm and I have to wake her up at 10:30am the next morning! One day she slept straight until 12:00pm and I had to wake her up! So now I just always wake her up at 10:30am so we can keep her on a routine with a nap etc. I returned to work Monday and it actually wasn't too terrible lol. I feel good knowing she is with mostly family and a good friend. Anyway here are a few of her 3 month photos:











3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's just the most adorable baby ever! Love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheeks and that perfect baby smile are killing my ovaries over here!!!! Lucky you with the sleep, hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete