Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby girl is 3 months!

Reese is growing so fast! I am falling more and more in love with her each and everyday. Everything is going way, breastfeeding and pumping is still going well. My supply is still in the excess and I am running out of room in the deep freezer lol. I go to weekly breastfeeding support group meeting now. It's nice to be surrounded by other women that breastfeed/pump etc. As far as sleep, this little girl sleeps  like a teenager! She goes to bed for the night at 9:30pm and I have to wake her up at 10:30am the next morning! One day she slept straight until 12:00pm and I had to wake her up! So now I just always wake her up at 10:30am so we can keep her on a routine with a nap etc. I returned to work Monday and it actually wasn't too terrible lol. I feel good knowing she is with mostly family and a good friend. Anyway here are a few of her 3 month photos:











2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's just the most adorable baby ever! Love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheeks and that perfect baby smile are killing my ovaries over here!!!! Lucky you with the sleep, hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete