Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reese 5.5 months

 Ah, it's been a while. But all is well. Reese is getting so big! She is officially a sitter. And now has two bottom teeth! She is quite the little babbler too, she says Mama when she is upset lol. And just like her mommy she is a feisty little girl sometimes. But still a GREAT sleeper! 





Still breastfeeding and pumping. I started to donate milk since I have so much in the freezer and the woman just pays a little bit towards my pump rental, so it works out well. I've been really struggling emotionally with working full time. It's really hard for me to work three 12 hour nights with such a long commute. I'm feeling defeated because we can't afford for me to go part time. I miss my baby while at work and I just wish I could go without sleep during the day so I can spend time with her. C and I have been exploring other options to try and fix my frustrations. The hard part is I don't know what I want more day shift or part time. I'm sure it will work out though. 

I promise to update with her 6 months pictures. It's so crazy how time flies. And I love seeing all the other blogger babies grow!

3 comments:

  1. Working full-time is SO HARD and I wish I could tell you that it gets easier. I've found that with having a home with 2 working mamas, we've discovered ways to really maximize on the fun when we can, like on the weekends. I remember the hardest thing for me was feeling like I would come home from work at night, spend less than 2 hours with my baby and then she was off to bed. There are little things we did like pushing her bedtime to 8:30pm so that we had quality time for dinner as a family, a fun bubble bath, a cartoon or two and family story time at night. Once you find your routine you'll feel a lot better. I'm sure that even at 5 months you and C have already begun to do that. Just hang in there mama.

    Reese is such an adorable little gal. Always so happy and smiley and those eyes - beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, beautiful little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one in the chair is SO CUTE!!!! I love the different expressions she has. Those eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete