Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 weeks tomorrow :)

It's been a while but nothing to crazy new on the horizon. As of tomorrow we are down to single digit weeks left of pregnancy! It's so crazy to think in 9 weeks Reese will make her grand entrance into this world!

C and I bought Reese's crib and changing table. C surprised me with putting it all together while I was at work! It looks great. So now the nursery is pretty much finished aside from a few decorations I still need to hang etc. The bedding set on the crib now was a clearance buy and we will be using it as a spare once we get our pottery barn set.




We are pretty much ready for Reese to come whenever she is ready, although I want her to cook until at least 37 weeks! Plus we are still waiting for our baby shower, the date is a surprise for me... which seems odd. I sound like a brat I guess... but it's annoying for me not to know because my wife knows. I mean let's face it, I am pregnant... a shower has been talked about since the beginning. But whatever floats their boats (and by their I mean my mom, sister, and wife). Any way all of the registry items aren't necessarily essential but I am excited to see what we actually get!

Here are items that we already have:

The swings, bumbo, high chair, and basically everything in the pictures we got second hand (barely used) :)

The stroller we bought, and I am obsessed with, can't wait to use it!






The two boxes aren't diapers... they are all 18months - 2T clothes from a friend!




How far along? 31 weeks
How big is baby? Head of lettuce
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 29lbs :(
Maternity Clothes: Two new pairs of jeans :)
Have you started to show yet? HUGE
Sleep: Sucks but whatever lol
Best moment this week: She moves my entire belly now, so strange!
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Constant 
Food Cravings: Soft Pretzels
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender prediction: It is a GIRL
Symptoms: Swelling to my knees at times! Sciatica here and there.
Major purchases this week?  Crib and changing table 




No comments:

Post a Comment