Thursday, December 7, 2017

Bing bong

All is well so far this pregnancy. We are 8 weeks 1 day today. Started spotting brown at 6 weeks 6 days and was a bit worried. My doctor had me go to the ER and get checked out. The did a very non informative US and said the baby is in my uterus and there was heart activity. 

So until today I was pretty antsy. We had our high risk appointment and US. Little bing bong is measuring right on track with a heartbeat of 159bpm. The doctor reassured me that spotting can be very normal in the first trimester. They will be doing US every 4 weeks and starting at 32 weeks we will do NST. They said because of my weight we will have an early glucose test. And another if that one is fine when they normally do it. I’m high risk because of my history of cardiac arrhythmia and ablations. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Here is our little bing bong today:


3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! Bing Bong <3

    Happy the spotting was short lived, although I know how scary. Good luck getting through the trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete