Sunday, June 3, 2018

33.5 weeks, playing catch up! 

Time flew by between my last update and now! We made it through the first trimester and now the second! I did have a few spotting scares but she is strong and healthy!

We took a Disney trip for my birthday in January! It was awesome! And we took pregnancy announcement photos there! 

Our anatomy scan went well! No issues, and had a clean fetal ECHO as well! 

Felt so relieved to reach "viability!"

We took one final Disney trip before baby girls arrival! April was a wonderful time to go! We had such a blast for our little "last hoorah," before baby!

We did a mommy and me boudoir as a surprise for Chris’s birthday! She loved it!

Look at those lips!! 😍


I did take a 33 week picture, I’ll do a better update later! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you have just jumped right in with a massive THIS HAS WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON post! Those maternity photos are gorgeous. So excited for you all! Yay for babies and siblings and expanding families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would pop in here and let you know that the posts since this one will not allow comments. I cannot even click the comment section to try and add one...honestly I wondered if you shut it off so can just keep posts as journal entries instead of actual blogging. Which is fine of course. But...I'm following along and reading them all!! Gorgeous baby belly and dress in most recent one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the article, I was very excited to read it also check
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ចាក់បាល់

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete