Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 weeks 4 days

So C and I got a doppler and every now and then we listen to the baby's heartbeat together. I love hearing it and I love that each week it gets louder and louder. It's a nice replacement to the weekly US's. Baby's heart rate is still 170's this week :).

As you know Sunday was Mother's Day, I came home after working nightshift to a wonderful gift from my wife. She is so sweet. This will come in handy very soon. I already can't lay on my belly, it feels like I have a baseball in my belly lol. And I am starting to show.... It feels weird because it's still so early.


I got C and I these shirts for Mother's Day:


Yesterday we had our first OB/GYN visit with the doctor. And it was a little better than the nurse visit but we still aren't happy. The fact that we may only meet our delivering doctor one time before delivery boggles my mind. There are 11 doctors in the practice. I think that is great, however it's too much for me. I wanted this to be a much more personal journey. I kind of feel like it's a factory at this point. C wants to looks elsewhere but the only other hospital near us is catholic and well.... you know. Apparently there are two other practices at the hospital we are with now, maybe we should check them out? UGH it's just too stressful to try and schedule appointments so C and I can both make it. Our schedules are crazy and they want you make appointments 4 weeks ahead... that's crazy to me!



How far along? 10 weeks 4 days 
How big is baby? Lime
Total weight gain/loss: Two pounds up
Maternity Clothes: I am already wearing them! Crazy, but my non-maternity pants don't fit!
Have you started to show yet? I have a little bump now
Sleep: Getting better... still peeing every two hours lol
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler :)
Miss Anything? Well, not anymore because I caved and had a sandwich!
Movement: Not that I can feel.
Food Cravings: A little bit of everything.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nausea is going away :)
Gender prediction:  Well, I always said boy but I think that was because I didn't want to get my hopes up for a girl.... but I am starting to think this baby is a girl. 
Symptoms: All symptoms are getting better :)
Major purchases this week? Nothing
Looking forward to: Next US which isn't for another 7 and a half weeks!

3 comments: