Thursday, November 7, 2013

36 weeks tomorrow

Terrible picture lol


Went to my 36 week mid wife appointment. My blood pressure was 144/84. I had a gush of fluid last night so I told her about that and she did two tests and both were negative for an amnio leak (which is good). Checked me still 60% effaced no dilation (I know everyone has their opinions on weekly vaginal checks but I don't mind them). My GBS culture came back negative . She wrote me a script for blood work and a 24hr urine collection, I'll be doing this weekly until we deliver. We talked more about my urine results. She said they start to get more concerned when the protein level in my urine is above 300. And last week it was 291.5. So she said we will see what this weeks is and go from there. She said if it's above 300 they will talk about induction. So for now it's just a waiting game. This baby girl is still very happy inside of me lol.

1 comment: