Friday, February 15, 2013

Shots, Shots, Shots!

So I had another follow up appointment today for the persisting pain. The blood clots and fluid are gone which is a good thing but the pain is still there. So they put me on doxycycline twice a day for one week just in case. They think it was an acute inflammatory reaction... who knows?????


Anyway I started my Lupron shots today, 10 units daily for two weeks. I stop my BC pill on the 19th of February. And start the patches at the end of next week if all goes as planned (which you never know with me). C miscalculated one drug cost (menopur) by $715 whoops someone was tired lol. But all is good we picked up her medications and we will get the rest of mine Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Whew enough about medications! Any way I am starting to feel a little better but I am still reliant on around the clock ibuprofen. More to come, stay tuned :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment