Friday, July 12, 2013

19 weeks and Nursery :)

My wife C taped the boarders of the room and painted the whole nursery in two days :)! After the paint had a chance to dry for a few days my sister and I had a day off together, so in our boredom we figured why not get started on putting the nursery together. We had a dresser, bookshelf, and rocker already purchased. So now we are just going to have to buy a changing table, purple area rug, and crib. We went back and forth with whether or not to get another short long dresser or just a changing table. But considering the room that Reese will move up to when we have another we opted for the changing table. The other room has a huge walk in closet, so her dresser and that should be fine. 

"REESE" before

This wall will have the changing table and a few paintings


"REESE" after :)

The walls look green here but they aren't lol it must have been the lighting. I am aware the rocker clashes slightly but I don't care because it's the ONLY one I fell in love with AND it was on clearance.

I will add our 19 week bump photo to this post tonight after we update our board lol. One more week until the half way point!

How far along? 19 weeks
How big is baby? Still a Mango
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still all I wear, so comfy :)
Have you started to show yet? Yes, starting to look more pregnant rather that chunkier lol
Sleep: Kinda hard to judge while on night shift
Best moment this week: Still feeling the baby move :)
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Non-stop lol
Food Cravings: Slurpee's lol
Anything make you queasy or sick? Last week my prenatal caused me to gag and get sick but otherwise nope.
Gender prediction: It is a GIRL
Symptoms: Round ligament pain and dizziness 
Major purchases this week? Maternity clothes for vacation and art supplies to the name sign in the nursery
Looking forward to: Anatomy scan and viability!! Feels so far away!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the room!!! I especially love the color! Can't believe how fast time is going by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I think it's cute when nurseries aren't too matchy, matchy so I'm sure the chair will look great. I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete