Friday, July 19, 2013

20 weeks and back to the heart doctor I go...

In the past two weeks my dizziness and heart arrhythmia's have been more and more frequent. So, my wife and I agreed that it's best to go back to my Electrophysiologist and see what he thinks. I am pretty sure he will put me on a beta blocker to control my heart rate (in turn preventing SVT and A-fib). Which at this point I am open to. I just want to be able to keep enjoying this pregnancy, and making these symptoms disappear will help! My appointment is on Monday, which is perfect because I see my midwife on Wednesday. And then we leave for the shore next weekend. I sure hope we can figure this all out. And even more so I hope Reese will be okay with the solution.

I'll leave you with a belly picture from today:

Taking Bowie for a walk in this heat wave!


I will post a 20 week update tomorrow because we haven't taken our 20 week bump picture with our board yet. BUT I can't believe we are HALF WAY THERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Heart Doc!? Hope you get to feeling better! Hey! I nominated you for a Leibster Award because I freaking love your blog and others should too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better and you got an answer from the doctor :)

    ReplyDelete