Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.
As Solo the First put it “The real purpose behind these nominations are not only as an accolade from a fellow blogger and let’s face it, nothing gently strokes our little writer hearts more than someone telling you they appreciate your work. In addition to the back patting we need to receive from time to time, it also allows us to get a little more personal as we get to know our increasing blogging community. It also helps drive traffic to your site as we reference one another.”
The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
1) Paper Book or Electronic? Electronic
2) Who would you have dinner with if you could pick anyone ever? Hilary Clinton
3) What kitchen utensil would you be? Rubber Spatula, it doesn't look like it does much but according to my wife it smooths out all the problems and can be used for multiple things
4) If you met the president, what would you say to him? Thank you for viewing my family equal to others
5) What’s the hardest lesson you have had to learn in your life? You have to work hard and chase your dreams in order to one day get there
6) What’s the best decision you ever made? To marry my wife
7) What’s your favorite musical? Grease
8) What’s your biggest pet peeve? When people chew with their mouth open
9) What’s your greatest accomplishment? Getting my dream job as a Nurse
10) Where do you see yourself in 15 minutes? Watching a movie with my wife and fur baby :)
11) Where do hope to be in your life by the time you are retired? Financially sound, and surrounded by a family of my own
Here are my nominations (In no particular order!) I also have no idea how many followers these people currently have, but I love reading them!:
- Wiegand Writes
- More Than Words
- Our Baby Making Journey
- Beginning From the Start
- Two Moms and a Journey
- Doug and Bill
- Little one still 2 come
- 2 Mommies Trying to Adopt
- Chunk and Mommy
Here are my 11 questions:1.