Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bloated and achy :-/

All went well at my doctors appointment this morning. My estradiol level is 808. My US showed a number of growing follicles which is great considering I am early in this stimulation process. On a side note, my cervix/vagina is sore from the US every other day :(! I also feel extremely bloated and I have noticed that if I do not keep up with my water intake I get dehydrated quickly and that causes heart palpitations! Whew! Lol but anyway the medications stay the same for tonight (112.5 of Gonal-f and 2 vials of Menopur). And tomorrow night they change a little. Tomorrow I will take the 112.5 of Gonal-f, 3 vials of Menopur and a Cetrotide injection. My next appointment is Thursday for blood work and US.... Stay tuned :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment