Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two dozen eggs!!

Egg retrieval was this morning. All went well, they got 24 eggs!! I am a little sore and still bloated. Tomorrow I will start birth control to help my ovaries shrink back to normal size. I also am on oral antibiotics for a week as a precaution. My wife was with me this morning and I am happy that she got to get an idea of what she will be doing for us :). She has been so supportive through this whole process and I am so thankful for that!

I am very happy that I got the chance to do this for the couple in France. But I am also very happy that it is over with so C and I can move forward with our plans :).

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! 24? What an amazing and beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yepp 24! Crazy right? But thank you! When are you and your wife trying your IVF?

    ReplyDelete