So onto symptoms - so far not much. Started getting sharp uterine cramps today. Not sure if it is from the meds or something else. C and I have decided when I am going to test. My beta is next Thursday 13 days past ER. We decided to POAS on this Sunday, 6dp3dt. I am not expecting a BFP until at least Tuesday morning though. But hey.... we just can't help it.
I took my last dose of steroids today, woo-hoo they taste terrible! I switch my estrogen patches (two) every other day. I take Prenate DHA daily. I am still taking my daily IM shot of progesterone in my butt.... ouch!
We got some sad news today. None of our embryos made it to "freeze."
So C and I had the dreaded, "what if" conversation. I feel like in order remain at peace I need to know there is a back up plan either way. Of course I want this to work on the first try. BUT I don't want to be too naive. So we decided that we will do another IVF cycle. That being said we may go elsewhere. And now that we are educated much more on this whole topic we will make sure we do the right thing for us.
I'll be honest.... first starting this process I assumed since we have no fertility issues pregnancy would be inevitable. I hope I am right but I can't help but think I am way too naive. I also thought that we would definitely have frozen babies to try again if we needed. But i was wrong. Time will tell, in a weeks time we will know if I am pregnant.
THIS TWW IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!