Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Sexy Uterus"

Here are some photos of C's "sexy uterus," as she likes to call it, as well as her ovaries:



 UTERUS

RIGHT OVARY

LEFT OVARY


As you can see, she is doing well on the stimulation medications. At her appointment yesterday they saw about 18-20 maturing follicles (not all are visible on the US). They kept her on the 2 vials of Menopur and 150 units of Gonal-F for last night. This morning she had another set of blood work/US. All of the follicles this morning measured 12-13mm which is great. Tonight she will take 3 vials of Menopur, 150 units of Gonal-F, and 1 shot of Cetrotide. She will go back in on Monday for blood work and US. The doctor predicted that she will take three more nights' worth of stimulation medication and on day 4 take the HSG shot. They determine this based on the size of her follicles, they retrieve when they're 18-20mm in size. So, as of right now retrieval will be on Thursday March 14, 2013. We are very very excited!

My uterus is still nice and thick and ready to accept embryos :)! I am still taking the daily 10 units of Lupron and changing four patches of estrogen every other day. Sorry no photos of my uterus just yet.... I figure we will be getting plenty in the future :)!


1 comment:

  1. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting blog about How to sell my wrecked car near me

    ReplyDelete